Despite my best efforts, life has gotten in the way!
Starting this blog back in November last year, I had hoped I’d be able to post weekly about all the cool stuff I learnt with Azure and its associated products. But then life happened. Not to be deterred, I’m recommitting to my original goals and objectives.
This week I signed up at https://linuxacademy.com/ after a personal recommendation. A good friend of mine used them to brush on their Linux skills and build their own skills and exposure on the AWS platform. Despite their name, https://linuxacademy.com/ offer training on AWS, DevOps and also the Azure platform. Given my friends personal recommendation, I thought I’d give them a go to help me get up to speed.
I’ve kicked off with a 1 year sub which should give me time I need to get the most out of their service. I found them to be quite reasonably priced with a 1 year subscription for $228 USD (£186 GBP).
I’ve started with the Azure Essentials course which so far feels well put together. I am only at the very beginning though so I’ll report back as I progress through.
Things I like;
- Website is well put together, clean and easy to navigate
- Feels like good value for money so far
- Covers a broad range of important and relevant technologies
Things that could be improved;
- My British ears are having some difficulty with American accents!
- Would like a larger video player window (not just full screen/small window options).